1. You’ve been through tougher winters than most of the people you know.
2. You’re no stranger to all the great dining and shopping options Evanston’s downtown has to offer.
3. Number 2 combined with the fact that you’re less than an hour away from a huge city means you’re never bored for a minute!
4. You’ve come to appreciate the vast rural pastureland that surrounds your city.
5. If you ever want to go adventuring, you know that all you need for a cross-country trip is I-80.
6. If the weather’s nice, you might go out for a stroll by the lake.
7. On a Friday night, you might be found in one of Evanston’s popular bars, like Roxy’s Pub or Kate’s.
8. You’ve golfed (and scored way over par) at the Purple Sage Golf Course. What a tough course!
9. You’re a diehard Evanston High School Red Devils fan. Go Red!
10. You’ve competed (and lost) at least once in the High Uinta Classic Bike Race. Boy oh boy, Uinta County sure is home to a lot of talented bikers!
11. You love living in the Rocky Mountains. Ski country is only an hour away!
12. Mayor Joy Bell is one of the funniest people you know!
13. Every year, you look forward to the annual Firefighter’s Demolition Derby, held every September and hosted by Evanston’s own volunteer fire department!
14. You’re proud to be a Wyomingite.